Monday, April 6, 2009

Tempted?

was added by Kelly in facebook (i presume she's my wdl senior, cos she's linked to my mutual wdl buddies ><). The main point is, as i browsed through her albums, i came by her wedding album which really made me like "WOW!" Her wedding photos were so pretty that i never thought it could be from taken in JB. So I thought of sharing with everyone her wedding photos! The album was taken at SG Bridal House (Same row of shops with NgSoonHuat,near Crystal Crown). Whoever is interested there's actually a website for u to browse : http://www.sgbridalhouse.com/.
Congratz & blessings to Kelly & her husband!
























my favourite: can't imagine this is taken @ Sultan Garden
genuine smiles that really spread the love to everyone.
tempted, are u?
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment