Wednesday, October 25, 2006

todae was wad planned like wad i thought; except for the fact when i was about to go off meeting hui from my hse i found out that my car broke down. I cant ignite the freaking engine! Called my dad for rescue 911; ended that all the shops was closed due to hari raya.. so got to wait till dad came back. Hui initiated to come to my hse to help me by using his car's battery power to ignite my junk car..but when he arrived, my dad arrived also,with a battery with him. Haha, bit paiseh lar ask him all the way come down then nv expect dad to come down so fast also. My dad saw him then ask him wanna buy insurance or not LOL! Anyways, after we get the car back alive again we went to meet meng, who was already waiting for us for quite some time (agreed to meet him @ 2,but ended up reaching ard 5) Straight for dinner then we go chiong dotA! Nth much after that had supper then came home, consider quite early normally haven 12am still not back home one haha. Sian..work tml. Nx off - 30 Oct. Bahhhhh,work sux.

No comments:

Post a Comment