Monday, October 16, 2006

16th Oct 2006

hm.. recently lazy blog.. haha finally some updates. Been working in citigems for almost half a year, got my PR.. hmm..wont stay there for long ba.. but quite fun also la cos colleagues over there quite fun also then met a dam cool gal call KANDIS (got ur name le LOL) very siao one eh. But todae is her last full day thought then will be going back to her poly kind of sad eh. But is still ok cos i will be waiting for u to treat me some youtiaos man! ahhahaa. Hm.. now still considering shld i cont my studies or wad man.. but for myself my interest lies more in performing arts like acting.. but in reality taking business courses is something which is more realistic.. headache sia. Even now quit citigems don really noe wad to work as man. Sigh. Go sell youtiao better lahahaha. dunno wad i typing now i think i muz be slping now LOL. Tml then cont ba duh.

No comments:

Post a Comment