Monday, May 9, 2005

Thank you mum for everything

Happy mother's day!! Haha, though is already over, somehow this yr is quite different to me, cos dunno why todae lying on bed then suddenly thought wad if mum juz leave us lidat one day? *touched wood* but we nv realli noe when that day will come. I thought and thought, though i noe i have always made her worry about me for coming home late and sometimes get angry over thr slightest things; but the thought of her leaving me alone one day somehow really stucked my head hard. I was like noe i will cry that kind of feeling, but in front of her i like don care about her one,cos i think i feel awkward or shy to do it ba. But todae i did talk more than before to her and make her laugh lo, at least shes happy =) We celebrate mother's day at hawker centre, though quite cozy and hot but who cares? Most important is one whole family sitting down and enjoying. Time really flies now and next week i will be officially looking for job le ba.. time to make a living for myself instead of relying on my parents >< Man.. really lots to say to my mum say how much i cherish her in our family. She's juz like one of us been though her teenage age and now she can sacrifice everything for us. Im so guilty. Anyway, these few days have been out with yeanhui wenjuin sheeban and frens for tea session then chat and chat. Haha, in the end chat till nth more to chat end up in lanshop again haha. Well im now sick of it too and this further motivates me to really look for a job real sOOon! BaHh.. but after my Bday ^^ To end this blog, i will like to say, "MeEee! I love you for wad u did to me and i really appreciate it though i nv say. Thank you for being my mum. Ur da best!

No comments:

Post a Comment