Wednesday, May 11, 2005

21

Guess wad? Im 21 already?! O my.. this digit to me dunno whether is good or bad. Cos it signifys a new phase of my life (independent) but also signifies Im no more kid anymore. Cant play as much like last time le haha. Miss the days during sec sch days.. well anyway, lets juz hope for the better! Quite happy todae becos I got my bunch of good frens celebrating my 21st Birthday together with me! Haha. We went steamboat across carrefour there, got a total of 12 pple. haha, they bought me a classic adidas watch man, so nice and maN~ wuhahah. Szejie and others also bought cake and Seed Shirt for me as present, really thx them a lot ^^ Also thx to HaNnYee With her extraordinary Bday card haha. Realli enjoyed myself. So fast over liao, muz find job le =X Hope things get on better for me. Wish everyone stay happy always and may everythin go smoothly for u all!

No comments:

Post a Comment