Friday, April 29, 2005

Tears

Thinking of putting a song onto my blog and wanted to upload "Tears" by X Japan. However i think i misplaced my cd then i went searching all over the place then finally found the cd. Haha, i tot i lost it cos i really love the songs man. Then played the cd before i slept cos my brother wasnt at home! haha, is my world! As i lay down and review the songs one by one, when I listen to the live version of tears, i dunno why i shed a tear man. A tear! lolx, only one drip somemore. Felt quite sad ba cos this song is really sad and triggers memories =/ Anyway, i fell asleep real soon and tada here i am writing the 2nd blog. Uploading the song now, guess will be long cos im using 56k -_- Anyway guess todae i am stuck at home once again doing the same things. Tml cna go out wif my fren! haha, to where? I guess lanshop ba, play games ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment