Wednesday, June 3, 2009

.

I'm pissed.
Imagine during the open appraisal, yes, i am refering to open appraisal, categories are being graded under these 5 grades: outstanding, v.gd,gd,satisfactory followed by fail. Everything went smootly during the session 2 months ago, i received compliments from customers, I did well in the no. of calls that I picked up, I blend in with every of my colleagues, low MC rate for last financial year, and I'm happy that my superiors graded me between v.gd & gd for all the sections. They mentioned that there might be slight adjustments to my grades by the higher authorities.
I'm ok.
Outstanding: 3.5 months
V.gd: 2.9 monhts
Gd: 2.5 months
Satisfactory: 1 month
Fail: 0.55 month

Received my performance today.
1 month performance bonus.
1 month.
31 days of bonus.
CAN YOU IMAGINE THAT?
The 1st thing that went across my mind was that all the effort I had made was for nothing. I had colleague whom i think I'm on par with gets better grades instead. Why is this so? Could it be during moderation of wages by higher authorities I'm the unlucky one who got a cut in my bonus for nothing? Did they even BOTHER to check whether is accurate or not? I feedback to my supervisor immediately, he said he will give me an answer within this few days.
If I get a bullshit answer, it's time for me to throw my letter on their faces as I wouldn't want to work with a company which doesn't even know how to value their staffs who fought hard.

We'll see in a few days.

Let's not talk about unhappy stuffs anymore, I bought myself a new pair of badminton rackets!
2 for Ringgit 170 inclusive of handgrip & badminton bag!

Tried the apacs rackets yesterday, loved them lots, good grip & weight just nice for my wrist to handle~

I'm guess I'm pretty unlucky this year. No joke. Bless me my friends.

2 comments:

  1. where you buy your badminton rackets? i wanna buy tooo!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. erm.. i bought 'em from Damai, u know 竹林? The same row that's a shop selling main badminton stuffs.. can go there have a look~

    ReplyDelete